In this presentation, I review:
- the clinical diagnosis of COPD and an estimation of its severity
- the use of pulmonary function tests (particularly spirometry) relevant to the diagnosis of COPD
- imaging (radiography and computed tomography) findings in the two dominant phenotypes: emphysema and airway-dominant COPD
- giant bullous emphysema and its surgical management
- combined emphysema-interstitial fibrosis syndrome
You can view the presentation directly below. Click the arrows in the top-right corner to view it in Full Screen mode; use the keyboard shortcut
Command-Plus sign (+) to zoom if necessary; and the right and left arrows to navigate through the slide deck.